Get your iPhone 6S repaired at Fix Phones in Adelaide at cheap price with quality and warranty today.
iPhone 6S Repairs
The iPhone 6S released in the September of 2015 sports a dimension of 138.3*67.1*7.1mm sleek design with an increased weight from its predecessor of 143g. It continues to use aluminium for its body which has been consistent in all of its previous models. The LED black lit IPS LCD includes a capacitive touchscreen which shows 16m colours. All these amazing features don’t come cheap and with guarantee. But, do not worry, we offer you with all sorts of iPhone 6S repairs and damage services in Adelaide such as:
- antenna repair
- back cover replacement
- camera repair
- charging port repair
- earpiece repair
- headphone repair
- power button repair
- mute button repair
- volume key repair
- housing repair
- sim tray repair
- and many more
It screen to body ratio has been increased from 60.8 ratios present in iPhone 5 models to a 65.8 ratio for iPhone 6 models. The 4.7 inches screen can produce a resolution of 750*1334 pixels. It also sports multitouch feature and the screen is protected by ion strengthen glass with an oleophobic coating.
Whatever may be the problem, if you are looking for professionals who specialize on iPhone 6S and cater to repair need of this device, look no further! We are professional mobile phone & Tablet repairer with experience in thousands of devices under our belt. We do carry a large inventory of parts in our location and carry out repairs quick.
iPhone 6S Repair Services
- iPhone 6S Screen Replacement.
- iPhone 6S LCD Replacement.
- iPhone 6S Front Camera Replacement.
- iPhone 6S Back Camera Replacement.
- iPhone 6S Power Button Replacement.
- iPhone 6S Fault Diagnosis & Quote Service.
- iPhone 6S Insurance Damage Report & Quote Service.
- iPhone 6S Mother Board Element Repair.
- iPhone 6S Speaker Replacement.
- Standard warranty on all repairs.
- Expert technicians specializing on iPhone 6S repairs.
- Fast repair time with the quick turnaround.
- Affordable cost.
- Fix most faults in iPhone 6S.
- Manufacturing specification allowed.
- Communication of progress of device.
- Aftermarket parts can be used if specified.
- Reasonable prices.