Apple Mac Pro owners consider themselves a special breed of computer users; however, when the trusty Mac Pro breaks down, it is not easy to find a reliable service person to get it repaired. We also understand that most Mac Pro owners develop a close bond to the equipment and want to ensure that their Mac Pro is well cared for, and fortunately for you, you’re at the right place.
Our experts at Fix Phones know MacBook inside out, and they can come to your home or business to fix any problem that you might be having with your equipment.
Mac LCS Screen Issue
Mac Liquid Damage
Mac Battery Issue
Mac Video Issues
Mac Power Issue
Mac Touch Pad
Mac Data Recovery
Mac Keyboard Repair
Typical Mac Pro Problems
- Operating System Not booting and picture of file showing on the screen.
- Data Recovery from hard drive or MAC Pro.
- Spinning Beach-ball/Cursor.
- MAC running slow needing Memory Upgrade.
- CD/DVD stuck in drive or won’t read disks.
- Hard drive is at full capacity and needing a larger drive upgrade and/or Solid State Hard “SSD” performance upgraded drive.
- Forgotten Passwords.
- Damaged Screen.
- Damaged Trackpad and/or Keyboard.
- Broken Power Button.
- Failed Sync between you MAC Pro and iPhone.