Cell Phone charging issues can sometimes be a headache. However, you can fix your cell phone charging issue by yourself by using these simple tricks.
After using your cell phone for a long period of time, the charging port accumulates dust, cotton pieces from your cloth, food particles, etc. which may be preventing you from charging your phone.
What to do:
- Use a needle.
- Gently clean the area around the charging port.
- Be careful with the needle.
What not to do:
- Do not use unnecessary force on any component of the charging port.
- Do not use water in the cleaning process.
This dusk removal process is applicable to any Apple and Android Devices.
Why do this:
- Dust creates a gap between the charging cable and charging points
- It blocks the electricity flow.
- It prevents the cell phone from charging.
Another reason for the cell phone charging issue is the charger itself. Try using another charger from the same company.
If the charging problem continues even after the cleaning process and changing of the charger, we assume that there is some problem with the charging port itself. Changing the charging port is the next solution. We recommend this process should be carried out by an experienced technician. You can find many Phone Repair Shop if you search them on google.